Monday, March 15, 2010

Scrumptious Chicken

Hello one & all...I was asked for this recipe by my daughter's best friend's mother. Seems she had gone home from dinner at our house and asked Mom to make it. I cannot believe that I have not shared this recipe with you all as it is a staple in our home and oh-so easy!

Scrumptious Chicken

4 boneless chicken breast halves, chunked
1 can cream of chicken soup (I use fat-free with success)
8 oz. (1/2 tub) sour cream
1 packet french onion soup mix (or a couple tablespoons powdered beef broth and either real diced onion or dried!)

Mix all the ingredients in a crock pot. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. (Larger chunks can take longer cooking times...) Serve over egg noodles or rice. ***Green beans and applesauce are a wonderful addition to this.

Make and enjoy! Blessings, Eve

No comments: