Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mini Social Website

Hello one & all...just been to a "new to me" discount website and found a great deal on organic, paraben free bubble bath and sunscreen for the kiddos. My two youngest have super sensitive skin and I find that the organic products do not bother them as much - especially in winter when their skin is already dry! Organics are expensive though and I often have to turn to Ivory soap which seems to be less irritating than a lot of others but still not what we need. Just purchased two bottles of organic, natural bubblebath/body/hairwash from the Mini Social. With code LUCKYKIDS you can get $10 off any order $10 or more in honor of Earth Week.

https://www.theminisocial.com/myaccount.php?invitation=118139

Let me know if you find any great deals! Blessings, Eve

No comments: