Thursday, December 3, 2009

Couple Coupons

Hello one & all...I am not a coupon queen.  Do most of my shopping at Aldi's. Around the holidays, however, I do tend to purchase more convenience and treat items. 

Two things on sale this week at Tops...Stonyfield Farms Organic 6 oz. yogurt.  $.50 each. Visit their website, register and recieve a coupon for $.50 off 3.  Doubled = 3 for $.50! Farm Rich Cheesesticks...my kids LOVE these things.  Nice appetizer for our Christmas Eve gathering.  $4.99 for the big bag. Farm Rich website spits out $.75 off any item.  Doubled = $3.50 for the bagged size.  Don't forget to hit the back button to print this one twice!

Blessings, Eve

2 comments:

sandy t said...

thanks for the great tip about the cheesesticks. my fam goes crzy over them but they are so expensive...i printed 2 coupons. thanks for all your posts - i get so excited to read each one. keep up the great work!!

J Rodney said...

Thanks for the tip! I sure wish we had an Aldis around here.