Friday, October 2, 2009

Gotta love a good trade!

Hello one & all...I am happy to report that my bartering life is growing by leaps and bounds!! So far I have traded: eggs for a future on homegrown organic salad mix due to start producing later this month, labor to replace a zipper in a pair of overalls for a mix master stand mixer (this thing is a powerhouse!), eggs for green beans that I blanched and froze, and I have two swaps in the works...freshly dug potatoes for eggs and egg credit and organic jams and canned goods in exchange for a beautiful bra and, hopefully, a big bunch of Lego's for my middle guy for birthday. Not bad, not bad. Future options include cooking and freezing meals for a domestically challenged friend. Shopping is never THIS much fun! I am sending a list of items that I have available for trade with my "new post" update. Feel free to make an offer of some goods or service that you can provide...Blessings, Eve

No comments: